The Email Marketing Specialist will support the day-to-day production and delivery of email marketing campaigns across the Force Family of Brands, and plays a key role in ensuring quality and production standards are met prior to releasing deliverables to the customer.
Reports To: Email Marketing Manager
- Perform day-to-day email marketing production duties including coding and/or email building, deployment and campaign monitoring.
- Work closely with peers to ensure quality assurance across all campaigns, including adherence to best practices, and proofing for copy and creative mistakes.
- Responsible for achieving department KPI goals
- Responsibly receive, transmit and handle consumer and customer data per the Family of Brands data handling agreements, work procedures and policies.
- Review and follow all email privacy practices, policies and guidelines, ensuring that that our email program adheres to them.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or two year degree or certificate from Vocational/Technical School in Marketing, Graphic Design or Media Development, 2 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Attention to detail within email code and creation, and as it pertains to grammar and spelling.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce/TaskRay, Adobe Suite (emphasis on Photoshop and Dreamweaver), Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Campaign Monitor.
- Ability to drive employee accountability, team work, customer focus and mutual respect.
- Proficient in HTML & CSS is nice to have.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: *None required.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The associate is occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While the job is generally performed in an office environment, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, areas in which moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals are present, and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the office environment is typically quiet, but the associate may be occasionally exposed to loud noise levels. Minimal travel is required for this position (up to 20% of the time and on a domestic basis).
*Is eligible to legally work in the United States.
Force Marketing and its family of brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.