The Regional Sales Director will identify, prospect and maintain a pipeline of demand for company products and services. This role will actively sell Force Brands solutions to meet strategic goals while maintaining and strengthening client relationships.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a champion of company solutions and services with prospective clients, maintaining a solid pipeline of new business for company growth.
- Achieve or exceed expected individual sales targets through solutions-oriented selling.
- Deliver effective and engaging presentations to prospective clients, collaborating with internal departments to develop or modify marketing strategies that meet the demand in that market or area.
- Define and implement a territory specific sales strategy in collaboration with senior leaders.
- Negotiate and close agreements with prospective clients of varying size and value.
- Looks ahead and plans out contacts, travel plans and keeps teammates, client success managers, and Salesforce and/or SalesLoft activities up-to-date for accurate forecasting.
- Assists in the coordination of new product launch efforts, providing input on new product offerings when necessary.
- Proactively grow knowledge of marketing solutions and industry trends.
- Accurate and timely completion of client contact reports, requests for information, securing of signed agreements and expense reports.
What You Have & Bring:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field of study, with 2+ years experience in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience with solutions-oriented selling for digital and direct mail marketing.
- Automotive industry knowledge a plus.
- Consultative partner, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to seeing customers achieve their strategic goals.
- Superior communicator with the ability to drive accountability, teamwork, customer focus, and mutual respect
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Force Marketing and family of brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.