The Client Success Specialist (CSS) will collaborate directly with assigned Client Success Managers to manage the execution of client marketing campaign and products. The CSS will process tasks, manage timelines and expectations, and communicate updates back to their assigned internal pod teammates.
*This role is eligible for fully remote work. If you are based in Atlanta, this role will also be eligible for our ‘Work Flexibly’ model where once we reopen the Buckhead office you would work in office at least 16 hours/ week and the rest of week at home.
What You’ll Do:
· Act as liaison between internal pod teammates on client-facing and internal execution sides to deliver best-in-class service to a dedicated book of business.
· Proactively and efficiently manage tasks and projects related to client marketing campaigns and other client requests.
· Process tasks, manage timelines and expectations and communicate updates to teammates internally.
· Launch campaigns and website creative upon receipt of all needed approvals.
· Review all co-op program documentation packages for reimbursement and maintains knowledge of Auto OEM co-op and compliance on an ongoing basis.
· Lead internal communication and collaboration across departments, developing positive and strong peer relationships.
· Maintain adequate understanding of client preferences and OEM requirements.
· Stay up to date on the basics around marketing channels including Paid Search, Display, Social, SEO, Online Video, Direct Marketing and Streaming Solutions.
· Assist in communicating with clients regarding product releases, marketing event attendance, webinar schedules, for example.
· Be a part of creating a Client Success culture by advocating for the client cross-functionally and translating business/product needs to internal teams.
· Responsibly received, transmit and handle consumer and customer data per company data handling agreements, work procedures and policies.
· Review and follow data privacy practices, and company policies and guidelines.
· Additional duties as assigned.
What You Have & Bring:
· Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
· Highly organized, with an uncanny ability to keep track of the details and manage their time effectively.
· Adaptable and learns quickly by feeding their intellectual curiosity through questions and action-oriented learning.
· Strong empathy for others, demonstrated ability to communicate with varying types of audiences and stakeholders.
· Demonstrated understanding of agency and client account management practices a plus.
· Salesforce experience is a plus.
· Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
Force Marketing and its family of brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.