ATLANTA, GA – Force Marketing is proud to announce we will remain a Google Premier Partner for another year in 2023. This distinction places us in the top 3% in the U.S. and is a testament to our team’s expertise and dedication to delivering exceptional results for our clients year-over-year.
Google Premier Partner status is a coveted achievement for digital marketing agencies that demonstrate excellence in Google Ads management. To qualify, it means Force Marketing continues to meet stringent criteria set by Google, including, but not limited to, annual success in existing client growth, new client growth, client retention, product diversification, and annual ads spend:
- Ad Spend: Force Marketing has proven to consistently maintain a significant level of Google Ads spend across all managed accounts.
- Expertise: Force Marketing demonstrates a high level of expertise in Google Ads through various certifications and implementation of Google’s best practices.
- Performance: Force Marketing consistently achieves solid client and agency growth, from existing clients to new clients, and client retention. Force Marketing also meets Google’s performance requirements to provide excellent customer service.
- Best Practices: Force Marketing demonstrates a high level of expertise in Google Ads with the implementation of Google’s best practices across all managed accounts.
- Revenue Growth: Force Marketing exhibits a healthy revenue growth trajectory and a high level of product diversification.
“We are honored to continue to be awarded our Google Premier Partner status,” said John Fitzpatrick, CEO of Force Marketing. “The Premier Partner badge reflects our team’s hard work and commitment to delivering top-tier digital advertising solutions to our clients. We are thrilled to be included in the ranks of the best Google Ads agencies in the world.”
As a Google Premier Partner, Force Marketing gains access to exclusive resources, training, and support from Google, enabling us to stay ahead of the latest digital advertising trends and deliver even better results for our clients.
“At Force Marketing, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible results through a data-driven approach to advertising,” Fitzpatrick said. “Our Google Premier Partner status affirms that commitment, and we look forward to continuing to exceed our client’s expectations.”
About Force Marketing
Founded in 2006, Force Holdings, LLC is a leading marketing technology provider to the automotive industry whose family of brands includes: Force Marketing, WeDrive Automotive, Helix Technologies, and Gulf States Marketing aka GSM (acquired in Jan. 2021 from The Friedkin Group). Audience IQ is Force Marketing’s customer data platform designed specifically for the automotive industry. Within AiQ are four core products: DRIVE (CTV dynamic video technology and the AWA 2020 Innovation of the Year Winner), RECAPTURE (connecting lost shoppers back to the brands), ATOM (fixed ops retention and reactivation solution), and Equity+ (equity data mining solution). Headquartered in Atlanta with over 100 team members strategically positioned all over the U.S., the Force family of brands focuses on partnering and fostering relationships with dealers and OEMs nationwide to maximize ROAS, speed to market, and improved lifetime customer value metrics. More information about Force Marketing’s comprehensive suite of tech-enabled products and proprietary Audience IQ Customer Data Platform can be found at www.ForceMKTG.com.